Now Hiring For..
High volume solo Family Law and Criminal practice is seeking a full-time (32-40 hours per week) administrative/legal assistant to directly support the attorney and other staff. Tasks include filing, scanning, calendaring, answering a multi-line phone, working with online E-filing systems (i.e. LINX and King County E-filing System) and interacting with clients. Prior experience as a legal assistant required. Prior family law experience a plus.
- Prior experience as a legal assistant or paralegal,
- Strong work ethic,
- Takes direction well,
- Works well independently and on a team,
- Professional demeanor,
- Attention to detail and deadlines,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Excellent organization skills, and
- Strong computer skills on multiple software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Potential candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
- Read, write and speak fluent English;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Family Law;
- Be available to work full-time (4 or 5 days week) during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm); and
- Provide good references for prior legal assistant experience.
If qualified and interested, please email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health benefits are NOT offered for this position at this time.