Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant/File Clerk
Position: Administrative Assistant/File Clerk
Location: Downtown Seattle
Hours: 8 pm -5 pm, part-time
High volume Family Law and Criminal practice is seeking a part-time administrative assistant/file clerk to support the attorney and other staff. Tasks include filing, scanning, calendaring, answering a multi-line phone, and interacting with clients. Prior experience as a legal file clerk a plus. Prior administrative experience required.
- Strong work ethic
- Takes direction well
- Works well independently and on a team
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization skills, and
- Strong computer skills on multiple software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Potential candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Demonstrate an understanding of Family Law
- Be available to work part-time (16-24 hours per week) during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm); and
- Provide good references for prior experience.
Health benefits are NOT offered for this position at this time.
If qualified and interested, please email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.